Job Vacancy: Tyre Stores supervisor – Closed!January 14, 2016
POSITION: Tyre Administrator
LINE MANAGER / SUPERVISOR: Lionel Posthumus
OVERVIEW: Co-ordinate, control, manage and administrate all components relating to the Tyre administration and related inventory as well as loading equipment
OCCUPATIONAL LEVEL: Semi-skilled
OCCUPATIONAL CATEGORY: Clerical
- Matric or equivalent NQF4
- Stock control experience (advantage)
- Computer literate: MS Office, Pastel(advantage) and Excel
- Knowledge of stock and tyre management advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Friendly and polite
- Good Communication skills
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Reliable transport and driver’s licence
- Self-Starter – must work independently
- Good ability to plan, organise and co-ordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of accountability and integrity
- Flexible with reference to working hours
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order tyres -Create the order on Pastel. Match orders to invoices for payment authorisation (Lionel). Send the invoice register with all corresponding invoices to Creditors (28th of every month). Control, facilitate and execute ordering of stock
- Stock management – Receipt of tyres – confirm correct tyres to invoice. Sign off tyres leaving the property (gate pass).
- Stock take-record information received from Lionel into the system. Mondays & Fridays
- Control the Tyre Navigation System – import all new tyres, create brand registers, stock take for comparison,
- Queries and investigation on tyres
- Breakdowns – log breakdown, send relevant information to the controller.
- Daily – stock comparison
- Ad-hoc – test tyres for Lionel.
- Equipment – responsible for ordering, controlling, dispatching of equipment and the administration thereof. Upkeep of a computerised equipment register.
- Stock take – do a physical stock take bimonthly. Record information to the computerised system. Control, facilitate and execute ordering of stock.
- PPE – responsible for ordering, controlling, dispatching of uniforms and the administration thereof. Control, facilitate and execute ordering of stock
- Stock take – do a physical stock take bimonthly. Record information to the computerised system.
- Forecast – supply a 3-6 month forecast to Management of uniforms needed. Also reflect current stock levels.
- Month end – report on movement for the month. (Management and Lionel )
Submit your CV to:
Ms Jacqui Nel
Tel: +27 (0)11 310 1671
Fax: +27 (0)11 310 1598
This vacancy was posted on 14 January 2016